Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mid-terms

Reality just sank in or something. Yet I am still not doing anything.
While looking at the time table for the mid-terms exam, I can hear the thoughts dwelling in my head. There wasn't much to dwell anyway. It's kinda obvious what I have to do and which side of my attitude I have to improve. 
I need to start studying. I don't know how I can feel so relaxed while I can feel the fear of SPM being there. It just doesn't make sense.
It's like you fear so much of going to hell, but still doing sinful things. If you get what I mean.

Anyway, on the less serious note, 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! to all the moms in the world. You have done an amazing job so far.

And I'll leave you some lyric's excerpt from Paramore's new stuff. Album will be out in late summer (september). I hope that will motivate me enough for my SPM trials. The songs are not out yet, Hayley just left us some lyric excerpt to kill us with the anticipation :D
Ignorance -
"Ignorance is your best friend"
"I'm just a person but you can't take it"

Playing God -
"Next time you point the finger, I might have to bend it and break it off"
"You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you"

The Only Exception -
"
When I was young, I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind / he broke his own heart, I watched as he tried to reassemble it, I know you're leaving in the morning, but leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream"
Careful -
"The truth never set me free, so I'll do it myself"
Brick by Boring Brick -
She lives in a fairytale, somewhere to far off for us to find.
So one day he found her cryin, coiled up on the dirty ground.
her prince finally came to save her and the rest you can figure out
but it was a trick and the clock struck 12
well make sure to build your home brick by boring brick or the wolfs gonna blow it down


That's good, isn't it? 
Cheers,
Sqeen

No comments: