Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYD!

Let's see.. What had happened since the last time I post, 

1. Woke up at 10:40 am, took a bath and had a little amount of breakfast.
2. Mrs. Suma came at 11:10 am and give me the Add Math test. Called Asnawi to ask where he was.
3. Asnawi came at 11:15 when I was at question number 4. 
4. Mrs. Suma went back at 12:45 am. 
5. Helped As with the Variance question. Tasnim entered the room and played my phone.
6. Finished teaching As the variance question. Aishah and Zayd came in and played guitar hero. 
7. As and I sat on the couch, watching them play while we had small talk. :D
8. Aishah and Zayd went to eat. As and I played Guitar Hero.
9. Zayd invited As to play ping-pong, Tasnim and I played Guitar Hero.
10. Watched As and Zayd played ping-pong. 
11. As won ping-pong with deuce twice. 
12. As went back at 2:30 am. 
13. Here I am now, 2:52 am. 

hahahahha. I'm hungry. I'm getting ready for Zayd's party. :D

No comments: