Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hola

New post. Since a long time. 
Nah.. Not that long, but I'd like to consider it as long. 

Some modification to my blog. 

I am so sleepy right now. And I have tuition tomorrow morning. :(

On the other note, I guess Ariff is right, I am lonely. The only person that I can REALLY talk to right now is Asnawi and maybe Aishah. But I talk to As more about the more serious stuff. And I hate to admit this, but he is the only person I can really talk to now. 
Where have those days of 'me being able to talk to every other person about stuff' went? 
I have never felt more alone in my life. Maybe it's my fault that I'm getting pissed and annoyed by people so quickly.
Maybe that I'm too busy in school to talk to people, which is never the case. I am never too busy to talk. 
Maybe I just don't feel like it and not in the mood to talk to them. Which is all the time.
Or maybe that I have more time with Asnawi as he comes over for tuition, and we would talk after that. Maybe that's why I feel like he's the only one I talk to. 
But no.. I don't have anyone to talk to. I used to talk to Nab, Yana, Ariff and As all the time. Now it's just As. 
I can't say that I don't mind it. It saves me time not having to repeat it four times. I don't mind it.

I know barely anyone reads this anyway, so yeah, I just feel like letting this out. And if they do read this, well, just don't ask me why, because I have no idea why. My mind is still contemplating. 

It's weird when I obsess about getting stuff on my blog (i.e- the flickr and twitter widget) to make it nicer or whatever, when I know that no one visits. Hmm.. Probably just another reason to waste my time. 

Haih, I have Add Math test with As tomorrow morning. Wish me luck. My form 4 Add Math sucks. Like crap. 

Cheers,
SqeenAwesome.

No comments: