Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blegh.

I swear to Paramore, if I hear anymore 'How was Sejarah?' again today, I'll either: stab a pencil or any sharp object near me in my chest or suddenly fall on the ground and yell "fu*k it!" a million times. 
Yes, it was that bad. Everyone before the paper 2 exam, was all like "Shit, I didn't study. We're gonna die!" then someone will reply "no worries. We will all die together. No one studied." Of course the 'no one studied' is not true at all. 
Honestly, an hour before exam, I couldn't really give a crap about Sejarah. Because I know if I force this bloody head to put in the info, it wouldn't go in anyway. 

10 minutes before the exam:
"KRIS ALLEN WON AMERICAN IDOL!" and there are woohoos and oh-man. 

5 minutes before the exam:
"wait2.. pembukaan kota Madinah.. blablablablablabla.. khalid al-walid... blablablab. SHIT! TAK STUDY! AHHH! MAMPOS LAH!" I had to listen to that while I sit and watch them all freak out. 

1 minute before exam:
"Sqeen, good luck. We will all die together." 

30 minutes during exam: 
Whispering, "Sqeen! Why are you writing a novel?" 

50 minutes during exam:
"Sqeen? What's number 3?" 
"I'm not sure, I put Jus Soli, raja hilang kuasa," 
He turned his head back to the question paper, "Isn't that for Malayan Union?" 
"Crap"
Crumpled the piece of paper that I have been working on for the past half hour. Crumpled my spirits too. 

1 hour during exam:
'You treat me just like, another stranger well it's nice to meet you sir, I guess I'll go, I best be on my way home'
'Oh crap. Pen jatuh.' Picked up pen. Clicking the pen. 
'My baju ada lubang'

1 hour and a half during exam:
'Bapak banyak Nab tulis. Gerald is still day-dreaming, thank God'. 

1 hour and forty minutes during exam:
'My butt hurts', turn to look at Gerald. He was working on some essay. And he is a page full. Starts to worry and worked on my work. 

1 hour and 50 minutes during exam:
'How the crap am I suppose to know what karma means for the hindu! Buddha.. Christian.. The New Testament. AHH! Wrong! Cancel!'. Turn to look at As. He had 3 pages. Don't mention Ariff. He had a novel. Gerald added 2 new pages. 
Looked at Yana. She mouthed 'I'm dead' and I looked at her answer script, she has 3 full pages. 
I looked at mine. And weep silently at the bottom of my chest and said to myself, 'Kononnya tak study tadi, semua boleh jawab. I guess the tak study thing was just to make me feel not left out. Guess what, makes me feel even shittier'. 

2 hours during exam:
"UGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
Sounds of my pen clicking against the chair. Gerald was whispering to Ariff and writing things down. Mr. Mahen was walking around. Laleetha was giving answers to Andrea and Tanushri. Nab was still writing. Joey was sleeping. Dauz and Faris were fooling around. 
And I was there. Not doing anything. 

And it finished. I handed in whatever I thought I could answer. I bloody screwed it up. Screwing it is an understatement. I totally effed it up. That is also an understatement. 


This, my friends, ruined my day. 
I don't care whatever people say about Sejarah. I hate it. Hate. It. Hate. It.
It's a tie between Sejarah and BM. I. Can't. Bloody. Choose.

I. Can't. Bloody. Wait. Till. SPM. Is. Over. So. That. I. Don't. Have. To. Hear. Those. Two. Words. Ever. Again. 

I can't wait to:
not listen to another word about that stupid dream that not-so-stupid girl had about that stupid boy
not look at the smirk on the other boy's face every time someone chose him to ask a question and not me
not go around checking the assholes' duties
finally go and study what I want to study
actually witness a miracle (that will be me still alive after SPM Sejarah paper)
entertain this ego every time the boy turns to the other boy because he thinks he's king
shove it in his face that he does not win
tell him that I'm not a coward
not feel like I'm the miserable one when he's the happy one
not feel like I was the one who did the mistake

And lastly,
I can't wait until
I am best friends back with him
Haih, I hate saying this and see the gloat in your face
I guess I miss you

Love,
Sqeen 

No comments: