Well, I got tag by Syahaneez. So gonna do it now. :D Because unlike other tags, I think this is cool.
Before that, I'd like to update on life. School is exam. So, no much fun there. I'm just so bloody pleased that BM is over. Mr. Kipli is gonna hate me more after this, but I don't care. I just felt like being rebellious today. I'm sorry, but that's that.
Mrs. Suma could feel the tension and stress in the mod. math class just now. What I think is: speechless. Okay, gonna do the google tag there. And then I'm gonna sleep, and wake up and study. So, good night world.
_____
Google Tag FTW: Go to Google and search the phrase. Please include the double quotation marks “…” Tag friends. Please use your REAL 1st name. Use the first thing that comes up that makes sense.(Okay, so I just realized that when I search 'Sakina' not much searches turned out to be relevant. So, I'm just gonna use an english name that I would have want if I was english. I chose Stephanie, because I like the letter 'S', and it was a tie with Stephanie and a Samantha, but I thought that I was more of a Stephanie. And also, I have some mental block right now, and I can't come up with cooler names)
Q: Type in “[your name] needs” in the Google search:
A: Stephanie needs to be in a family where there are no other children or animal.
I'm fine with my family, thank you very much.
Q: Type in “[your name] looks like” in Google search:
A: Stephanie looks like Audrey Hepburn.
HAHA! I wish!
Q: Type in “[your name] says” in Google search:
A: 'Stephanie says' is a song by The Velvet Underground......
Haha. That's cool. They have a song called "Sakinah" by some malay band I can't remember.
Q: Type in “[your name] wants” in Google search:
A: Syahaneez wants this cute top and my dad wont let me have it
Yes, true. (taken from my old blog, haha)
Q: Type in “[your name] does” in Google search:
A: Stephanie wants you to stop calling her a party girl.
I am so the opposite of a party girl.
A: Syahaneez wants this cute top and my dad wont let me have it
Yes, true. (taken from my old blog, haha)
Q: Type in “[your name] does” in Google search:
A: Stephanie wants you to stop calling her a party girl.
I am so the opposite of a party girl.
Q: Type in “[your name] hates” in Google search:
A: Stephanie hates my new site.
Okay?
It doesn't make no sense at all.
I tag :
Aishah (her name is easy)
Anysa
Aliah
Aiza
Mice
Amirah Wani
& whoever else who feels like doing the tag.
Salam,
Sqeen,
Anjakan Paradigma
No comments:
Post a Comment