Friday, May 22, 2009

Coz we hate what you do and we hate your whole crew.

Hello readers,
I am still in the same situation. Cracking my head over Bio. Well. Not
really cracking. There is no much craking going on.
This exam stress is really not good for you. I wanna go and catch a
movie. Or something.
Nab is here beside me, reading some stuff. It's amazing how different
people have different concentration span. I ha e a really short one,
that's for sure.
So, school is ummm. Emtpy. Well, my class is. Most of the guys dropped
Bio. And most of the guys who dropped bio is absent. Not sure whether
that's an 'aww' or a 'wooohoo'. Omgosh. Nab is still studying. I'm so
scared to talk to her. Incase she'll marah me or disturbing her.

Now I have a question.
Okay, let's say your style of fashion is just like tshirt, hoodie
(sometimes with, sometimes without), jeans, and black converse chuck-
taylors.
And you're going out with the guy you like. The guy you like likes
girls who wears dresses, girly blouses, flats, heels or whatever.
Would you just be yourself or would you dress up. Just for a movie.
This question is just hypothetical. No meaning or cryptic thing
intended.
Hmmmm. I really wonder.

Okay. Have to study for bio! Half an hour left until the last paper
for this week!!
Good luck biology students!

Cheers,
Sqeen,
Sent from iPhone.

No comments: