Sunday, February 15, 2009

The window.

Current mood: Hungry (If there's such mood)
Current location: Aishah's room
Current music: I Caught Myself by Paramore

I'm using Windows. Because I like the location of where the computer is. Somehow. And I don't know how.

So, what's up peeps? What have you guys been doing while I was gone these two days? :)

Friday was dinner at Ariffs. Awesome food and awesome friends is life! Mom got a new Blackberry Bold. I'm so jealous. Nabilah got a valentine surprise. :) hhahahaha.. Well, nothing much happened. Just check out the photos in Facebook. I'm still waiting for Asnawi to upload.

Woke up relatively early on Saturday. Mom kept banging the door, "Sakina! Kata nak pergi frame gambar!". That was at 10 am. Then, I went back to bed. Then the phone rang, "Sqeen, if Mice goes back from your house before 5 pm, can you please pass the baju to her?". And that was Yana. I woke up, to check whether Mice was still here, but she wasnt. Then, I showered and washed my hair, got in my comfy-house clothes and went down for breakfast.
"WHY ARE YOU NOT READY YET?" Mom asked from the coffee table, reading the newspaper while drinking coffee. She was still in her house clothes, obviously not ready. And there she was telling me to get ready. :)
So, then ate brunch, got ready, played the piano for a while before going out. First stop, was the framing shop in Seksyen 14. I got this two huge Paramore posters that I bought from HMV, London, and I want it framed, so that it can last longer. Both literally, and non-literally. The framing thingy is pretty expensive, about RM 200 for both posters.
Then, headed towards Digital Mall. Tasnim bought Wii games. Mom was looking for her Blackberry skin, but they didn't have it at the Digital Mall's Blue Cube. So, I asked Yana where she got hers. She bought hers in 1u, so then, after done with Digital Mall, went to 1u. Had late lunch and got Tasnim her SIM card. But they didn't have Mom's Blackberry skin, so preordered one from Pavillion.
When I went out of 1u, Aliah called me, "Sqeen where are you?". I answered, "1u. Why?". Aliah replied, "Get out now! GET OUT! GET OUT! Eh, Sqeen. Jom pergi Rasta. Dengan As and Mama. Ask your mom." And I did, and mom said yes.
So, met them at Rasta. Chit-chatted, ate, drank, shisha-ed. Asnawi sent us home. Got back, sibs on Wii. I bathed. And then, lepaked with sibs in Aishah's room. Then, watched Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty with Aishah in the dark. :O
Hahaha.

So, today, the two younger sibs went out with Mom and Dad in the morning for the tanam pokok thingy at the Taman Tun park with Pak Lah and Datin Seri Jean? Yes, something like that, while me and Ais sleep peacefully at home.
Been a boring day, explored some more with mom's Blackberry. I wish I had it man. Seriously.

Anyway, now waiting for Ais to finish showering and go rebut the TV downstairs. Already ordered Dominos, and gonna watch 'A Lot Like Love' while eating. Hell yeah. We rock!!!

A typcial Sunday.

Tomorrow, a hectic day in school with friends. Can't wait!!

You got it, you got it,
Some kind of magic,
Hypnotic, hypnotic,
You're leaving me breathless,
I hate this, I hate this,
You're not the one that I believe in,
With God as my witness.

No comments: