Monday, February 16, 2009

Paramore Inspirational Quotes.

Current mood: Suckish.
Current location: Corner of my room.
Current music: We Are Broken by Paramore. (in my head, at least)

I am cuddling on my bed, at the corner of my room. Happiness is just too foreign for me right now. 
So life is definitely on the low down for me. Karma is a bitch, but it's definitely fair. What with the horrible exam results, current demotivation attitude, I need to know that there is something that can make me go by my day. 
Of course faith and God is always with me. Also, another reason why I should pray consistently. After a long tiring day of school, the only motivation that I have to keep on breathing (besides faith and God) is Paramore. 
It sounds like a bloody cliché, but I'm not even exaggerating. Other people have their boyfriends or other people to talk to when they get home from school, I have Paramore. I made this compilation of Hayley's quotes (because the dudes rarely talk/blog) and I'd read it every time I feel the need too. The quotes are mainly about life and similar things. They have tons of quotes/jokes about stupid, random stuff, but the inspirational ones are amazing. Especially since those words are from someone I idolize. It's just plain awesome. 

God has given me so much. And I haven't had the time to thank Him. Lie. I don't have the time to thank Him. Another lie. I'm lazy to pray. Truth. He has given me so much, more than any normal person could ask for, and yet, I don't repay him. Sometimes, I shudder (exaggeratively speaking) at the fact of my rudeness to God. It's like when let's say, your mom, bought you a Play Station or something, and instead of thanking her and be good to her you disobey your mom and treated her rudely. 
It works the same way with God. What a hypocrite I am. I'd always teach my sibs to say thank you when one has done a deed for them, but yet, I don't pray to God. So, I have been Muhasabah-ing myself and had this insaf session with myself just now and pray and hope that I'd become better. 
Nabilah and Yana are my role-models. (and here's the part where I get teary eyed). God, forgive me for my wrong doings. (I find writing in blogs a therapy for my soul. Don't ask why, if you don't wanna read, then leave)


These are some awesome Paramore quotes:

''Sometimes, the crappiest things happen at the most unexpected times and you just have to take it for what it's worth and realize that it's not the end... that there is always the tiniest hole you can crawl through to get yourself out" -Hayley

"I don't know, it feels like.. sometimes it feels like the world is falling apart, and a lot of people our age feel like theres nothing they can really do about it. so 'we are broken' is about that feeling and wanting to reach out for something to kind of save it all. cause everyone at some point is reaching out for something and for some type of hope. thats really the point of 'we are broken'. its just admitting 'everything is sort of screwed up and i'm looking for hope.” – Hayley 

"I don't care about comparisons. The thing is, our generation, we fight ever day to get through life. It's not always a bad fight; sometimes it's a great, exciting fight. But you can't let the world shake you, you have to know that the fighting is worth it and it's worth knowing you can come through a stronger person." - Hayley

don't let pain define you. i do that a lot... but we can fight it all together. that's what i love about us and our fans. we fight together.” – Hayley

"[what motivates me] is seeing people in the crowd and wondering what they're going home to and what they're dealing with, and knowing that for the time being we're their escape." - Hayley

"I think that people shouldn't be ashamed to wear their scars, and show people, and even tell people 'Look, I've been through lot of terrible stuff in my life', and there's no need to hide it....so, with the carnations, with everything like that, we all have that because we were all on five different paths and now we're on one path, together. And all of our scars will effect each other directly. So we're tied together, for life." -Hayley

"sometimes it takes a good fall to remember where you stand'' -Hayley

''you aren't what you think you see in the mirror, there is more there and you know you deserve to be treated like a prince or princess'' -Hayley

"I'll never be perfect. i'm not talking about just looks or things like that... but in every part of life... i'll always be flawed. i'm sure a lot of girls feel that way too and i know that dudes do cause i live with a bunch of em. the greatest feeling is knowing that i don't have to be right. i've been ashamed and am still ashamed of things i've felt. hate. jealousy. lust. fear. pride. self consciousness. pure anger. pity. just plain hurt." -Hayley 

''Everyone at some point is reaching out..For some type of hope'' -Hayley

''when we think we know people inside out and we think we know what's best for them we should try to remember we don't even know what's best for ourselves'' -Hayley

Last but not least, to me their music is so inspiring and their lyrics are filled with so much meaning, unlike many artists that are around today. Sometimes listening to them just keeps me going, and reading some of Hayley's advice and insight on life makes me realize why they are so inspiring. she is so wise for her years, and i really look up to all of them.


My fav quotes from their music:

"Close your eyes and make believe 
This is where you want to be
Forgetting all the memories, 
Try to forget love cause love's forgotten me"
-Decoy


"You say the sweetest things and I
Can't keep my heart from singing
along to the sound of your song
My stupid feet keep moving
to this 4/4 beat, I'm in time with you
Whoa, to this 4/4 beat I would die for you

(Someone stop this)
I've gone to far to come back from here,
but you don't have a clue
You don't know what you do to me

Won't someone stop this song,
so I won't sing along
Someone stop this song,
so I won't sing..

I never let love in
so I could keep my heart from hurting
The longer that I live with this idea, the more I sink into this 4/4 beat
I'm in time with you

It creeps in like a spider
Can't be killed, although I try and try to
Well, don't you see I'm falling?
Don't wanna love you, but I do
- Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody)


"Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place,
If we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday.
If only time flew like a dove,
Will god make it fly faster than I'm falling in love.

Holding onto patience, wearing thin,
I can't force these eyes to see the end.
If only time flew like a dove,
Well we could watch it fly, and just keep looking up."

- Hallelujah

"What a shame we all became
Such fragile broken things
Our memory remains
Just a tiny spark

This is, how we dance when, 
When they try to take us down.
This is how we'll song oh.

This is, how we stand when, 
When they burn our houses down,
This is what will be oh glory

Somewhere weakness is our strength, 
And I'll die searching for it, 
I can't let myself regret, 
Such selfishness.

The pain and all the trouble cause,
No matter how long, 
I believe that there's hope,
Buried beneath in all and.
Hiding beneath it all 
Growing beneath it all"
- Let The Flames Begin. 



Well, obviously there's more, but I'd put some quote/lyric thingy up at the end of every post. 
I have performed my Maghrib and Isya' prayer. Alhamdulillah. I hope this goes on. I feel calmer now. 

Q: How to cleanse your soul? 
A: Pray.

No comments: