Friday, February 13, 2009

Tower Over Me

Current Mood: Excited!
Current Location: Study table, my room. As always.
Current Music: We Are Broken by Paramore. 

Hey there! Just a quick check in before a long and fun evening. Right now, getting ready to go to 1U with Asnawi. We're Valentines shopping! And also buying the things for Ariff's house. 
My valentine is: Gerald! Hahaha. Yeap, Gerald. I'm going to get him a box, and buy cupcakes and burn him paramore CDs. That's my valentine gift. 
He is not a very computer savvy person, so he won't read this before he's suppose to. :)

So, anyway. I think my driver's back from Friday's prayer. 
I better get going. 
Goodbye! And have fun without me. :)



We are broken,
What must we do to restore,
Our innocence, 
And all the promise we adore,
Give us life again,
Coz we just wanna be whole. 

No comments: