Monday, February 2, 2009

Okay, first and foremost, I'd like to apologize that my recent blogposts are all about Paramore. Truth be told, I haven't done anything much. Lie. I have been concentrating-on-Paramore-musical much. Just be thankful that I don't post the scripts up here as well. But seriously, watch the videos, listen to their songs and tell me a few reasons why NOT like them. They're adorable as it is. :D

So, if you notice, my post today was at 5 am something. Yes! It's 5 am and not 5 pm. 
Yesterday I had to exercise to make myself lethargic. And drugged myself to sleep. 
Reason behind all this?
Well, I woke up at 4 pm yesterday, having to sleep like 6 of 7 am before that. Yes, sleeping disorder problem. Tell me, which teenager does not have that problem (okay, I know, quite a number of them, but there are quite a lot of teenage insomniacs).
So, I decided to get on the threadmill to drain out all my energy and awakening so that it'll be easier for me to sleep at night. After that, had a really light dinner. And, had 'actifed' for supper. It's this yellowish liquid that you take when you have a  flu. Well, in this case, Aishah (yes, she also had the insomnia problem, she is worse than me in fact. She woke up at 4.30 pm yesterday) and I convinced our maid that we had a flu. After a little dosage of actifed, the next 30 minutes felt normal. Then, my head started to get heavy and I couldn't walk straight and think much. It wasn't drowsy, it was, more or less something like my-head-is-spinning-around-and-all-I-wanna-do-is-go-to-bed sort of a thing. So, I left all my unfinished work and laptop in the study and headed straight for my bed. Aishah felt the same thing to.

I then woke up at 4:30 am by my noisy alarm and Aishah 'stormed' in my room. Not quite literally, but my head was still spinning so, it seemed like she stormed into my room. She didn't sleep since 1:30 am. Apparently, the drug had the opposite effect on her. Of course it made her sleep (but keep waking up in between sleeping, might I add) at first, but she woke up at 1:30 am, unable to sleep.

So, right now, I have to finish off some of my schoolwork. And also, planning on circling some answers in my Physics workbook. My head, still spinning. 
Had my early Paramore dosage to keep me sane. 
So, I'll check in later after school!
Parents coming back today! :)

No comments: