Monday, February 2, 2009

I love Paramore is an understatement.

Do you guys feel when you say "I love Paramore" its an understatement because of all the people that say it just because they 'love' decode and misery business?
-butwecant on Paramore music's LiveJournal.


Right on sista! I could not have said it better myself. 
Gosh. My 'love' or adoration or whatever-feeling-of-affection-that-falls into-category is endless. 
I thank youtube. They made me discover Paramore. And I'd also like to thank Rock Corner in 1 Utama for giving me the opportunity for me being one of the first to buy Riot! since they came out. I was already a fan, by the way, only I wanted to buy the original disc. And I'd also like to thank Mom who bought 'All We Know Is Falling' for 9 pounds (it's expensive!) from London. And I'd like to thank myself for all the effort I've put into Paramore.
Last but not least, I'd like to thank Hayley, Josh, Zac, Jeremy and Taylor (and Hunter -there were a few rumors about him leaving the band, one of which, being that he was a dick to Hayley, but I'm still not sure, it's a bloody rumor).
And lastly, I'd like to thank God. 
Amin.


THIS CIRCLE NEVER ENDS.

No comments: