The day started pretty hyper for me. None of my friends were quite surprised, as usual. I kinda missed the drama now.
Ms. Shirley thought that I was joking when I said I wanted to take Biology. So, she was like "Omygod, she really is taking Bio?" Then, I showed her my Bio books. Then she said "Yeah, I thought she just wanted to stay in the class. But then her partner is not here." By partner, she was referring to Ariff. Apparently, she thinks that Ariff and I go everywhere with each other. Which is not true. :D Bio is much more fun than Chemistry is.
We did prom planning, witch ended halfway. :)
Ryan and I only managed to get one half a song through today. Bummer. :( I was pretty excited, that I got to 'jam' with Ryan, but the class was too noisy. Never fear! We have Chemistry tomorrow! Alone time with Ryan and the two guitars. :)
I'm planning on printing out a proposal for the musical, so at least one thing is checked out of my to-do list for my musical. :)
Also, remind myself (or Aliah, if you read this) to remind Aliah to bring her camera on one of these days, and go to the infirmary and take a picture of the infirmary bed. Yes, thats our Musical poster.
I am dreading Physics class right now. I haven't done her work. Mrs. Suma will go... "Girl, why never do my work?" :)
I need to wish her happy Thaipusam as soon as she said that.
Parents coming back!
I HATE EXAMS. THANK GOD BM, WE ONLY HAVE FREAKING RUMUSAN & KEFAHAMAN TO DO.
Alhamdulillah.
No comments:
Post a Comment