Sunday, December 7, 2008

Los dan Faun


Honestly, it wasn't bad. It was good, even. I laughed so hard when there was one part in the movie that some guy said that his long lost sister was drowned after her ship went into an iceberg. And he was like "Macam mana ada iceberg dekat Selat Melaka pun aku tak tahu lah" That was hilarious! So funny that my dad laughed. 

So anyway, today was our first family outing since, well, since a long time ago. My dad was outstation and busy so frequent that we didn't even get him to have dinner with us. He kept canceling. But not tonight! 
He was fasting today. So, we lepaked at the Gardens first. The first shop we went in was Gap. And I had no idea why. We were just walking around, did not really have a specific destination to go to. Then, dad started to say "ooh! Nice sweater! I've always liked green!" then he suggested that we might as well shop. He added "at least we have one layer of sweater when we arrive at Heathrow airport, we won't be freezing." But of course, whatever they sell in Gap is not enough for London. I checked the weather and it was like 3 degrees during the day and -1 degrees at night. That is freezing. But I don't mind. :) I CAN'T WAIT FOR LONDON! I haven't been there in so long!

So then, it was time for dad to break his fast. And he was being economical, so we headed to the garden's food court. Because according to him, the world is now having a financial crisis and we need to save money. :) Food court is cheap, fast and they offer a lot of variety. So yes. My dad like it. 
I prefer Pavilion's food court though. 

Then, went for prayers. Borders. Movie. Home. 
:) 

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA!

No comments: