First, TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS (TWLOHA). It's a non-profitable organization that helps people (teenagers, mostly) to recover from depression, stress etc. Mostly, alternative bands such as Paramore support this organization. They will sometimes wear the t-shirts when they perform on stage.


Also, I was going through Seether's video on youtube. And I watched their video for "Rise Above This" (watch video here). I've already fell in love with the song. But I figured that the song was about helping people lift their spirit up after a bad day or something. Of course, it can be applied.
Shaun Morgan (lead singer of Seether) lost his brother after he attempted suicide. And gosh, when I watched the video, I can just really, feel his pain. It is a beautiful song. Since I watched the video, I managed to cry every time I hear the song.
Seriously, check it out.
TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS
No comments:
Post a Comment