Friday, December 12, 2008

Conundrum

Conundrum; A confusing and a difficult problem or question.

Currently, I am in a state of confusion. I am not sure about my desires at this precise moment. Well, for one, I know that I would love  to see more Chuck episodes, but well, I just have to be patient for it to be aired and available for downloading. 
Chuck is just so charming. Nerds are just so in right now.

I'm a sucker for really sweet, teary-eyed love moments. Every episode of every tv-show that I watch, I will cry. 
Anyway, I have no idea what are my true intentions of today's blog, but I thought, since I haven't updated in a few days, I'd do it today. 

Currently loving: martinsays.com
He is awesome! I used to be all "heels over head" for him during my crazy BLG era. (trust me, it really was crazy. I burned about 20 BLG albums and did my own art cover and distributed them among my friends. Some of them said it was piracy, but I didn't care. Anything to do to spread BLG's music. And, during that time, no one had even heard of them. And now, KABOOM! They're freaking famous) 
His blog always manage to cheer me up. Imagine, having someone you totally love. One of your favorite person from one of your favorite bands writes a blog. And he shares his daily routine and recommendation. That spells awesome to me.

Hayley has one, less-updated one on paramore.net. Imagine reading your idol's inner thoughts. That is awesome. Also, like Paramore, I started listening to it when no one had even heard of the band. I couldn't be more proud of Hayley, Josh, Zac and Jeremy. I adore Paramore!
(sorry for the excessive use of the word 'awesome' but I thought using awesome would be cool like Captain's Awesome)

Anyway, I have been quite busy this week. I'm excited for the trip to Lombok. And of course, London. 

This year's holiday feels short somehow. 
And I am more than happy to go back to school. But I have no idea why, deep down somewhere in me, I wish that the holidays would stay longer. 

I THINK WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY

No comments: