Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chaos

ChaosComplete disorder and confusion.

And that is the exact word to describe the state of my house tonight. I might even use havoc but "widespread destruction" will be exaggerating.
Everyone was rustling in and out of everyone's room looking for their belongings to be packed. Shouts and grunts were heard from every room, unable to find their desirables. There were doors slamming at least thrice every minute. The second story of the Azman's house was chaotic and hectic. 
Luggage bags were covering Mom and Dad's room's floor. Tasnim was whining over Mom's decision of not letting her using a big bag. Zayd rustling in and out of Mom's room to mine, looking for his earphones and me, cursing when I couldn't find a suitable case to put my DVDs. And then, there's Aishah (and Papa) who were peacefully on their respective laptops. Aishah, on her MySpace/blogger account, obviously; and Papa, doing work. Apparently, Aishah finished packing. And Papa, well, mom does all the packing for him. 

One of the fun things I look forward to when going on a trip, is the packing. All the hectic makes me feel alive.

Okay, people. Tomorrow morning I'm off to Lombok. Let's us all pray and cross fingers that there will be internet access at the Villa I'll be staying in. Amin.
If not, this is goodbye until the 20th. Also, check out for the holiday journal I'll be posting in this blog. :)

LOMBOK

No comments: