Saturday, December 20, 2008

martinsays.com rocks.

Seriously, check it out.

(I want to blog like Martin J now. He is always at airports and he'll write some of his blogposts there).

I am currently in the Bali International Airport. Lounges are the shiznit. They are the main reason why I can endure airports.

I have to get used to airport. On the night of the 22nd, I'll spend a good hour at KLIA before boarding the plane (thank god it's Malaysia Airlines) to London. 13-hour flights are cool. I somehow (no idea how) like long fights. I am not looking foreward to Heathrow though. The airport sucks. Good thing the Malaysian Airlines lounge there is nice. No way am I going to stay in Heathrow for 5 hours without the lounge.

I'll update about Lombok later. It's one hell of a hassle to update them now. It's too long.

So anyway, here are my upcoming plans for the few days that I'll spend in Malaysia before heading to London.

21st December:
Mama said she's gonna 'debuk' us if we wake up late. Since we will be arriving around 10.30 pm at home, and we will be too tired to unpack and then pack again for London, we have to start packing on the 21st. Some clothes from Lombok needs to be washed and pack again for London (don't blame me for having online 2 favourite jeans).
Then, probably gonna go to the ear-doctor -sorry, dunno what it's called- to check on my ear. My ears are filled with water, and I can't get them out. So I'm like half-deaf or something now. So, just gonna get it checked.
Then, family -grandparents, aunts & uncles, cousins- lunch to celebrate Aishah's 13th.
Then, gonna go out at night and watch a movie with Adriana and Bazil.

22nd December:
We're going to school in the morning. Somehow Mom decides that she's too lazy to buy the books on the first day of school. So we're buying in that day. And also, I have to remove all of my books from the lockers. (I am so excited for school).
The bags should be packed by now. So that we don't have to rush when we get back.
Then, last minute shopping at 1 Utama (all the forgotten-about shower gell and novels and magazines and groceries). Me, Ais and Mom will do that while Zayd and Tasnim attend their cicak-club thing.
Take bath, relax and last minute packing. Then at 9, byebye house. Hello airport.

Ahh, I can't wait.
I have a lot of shit to download when I get home. All the tv-shows and new albums.
I was scrolling through Martin J's blog with my iPhone and I shouted and hysterically made an omygod scene. Aishah was like "what? what?"
There, in my tiny iPhone screen was the album cover for The All-American Rejects new album, When The World Comes Down. Gah, I knew they were coming out with a new album, but I didn't know when.
It's a good month of music. Fall Out Boy also recently released their new album, Folie A Deux.

Okay, another 15 minutes to spare before my flight back to KL. Enjoys.
So can't wait to get back and download these stuffs.
CRAP. plane's boarding

WHEN THE WORLD COMES DOWN.


No comments: