Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All this heroes come and go.

"All these heroes come and go, but you're still standing strong"
-David Cook.

And that my friend, is my favourite song of the week. The song is just so inspiring. It's like David Cook just sung to me. 

So, the day started with Danial. I sent him a text message at 3 am or something to make sure that I wake up at 10. And he really did a good job. Well, I'm awake now, aren't I. Or else, you wont hear from me until 12 or 1 in the afternoon.
I was sleeping like a baby, and then the phone rang. "SQQQEEEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKEY WAKEY!!!" I grunted a few times before saying hello. And then he started making conversation, asking why is it important that I have to wake up. So then, after 5 minutes of talking to Dan, I was planning to go back to sleep. But then we started talking about Twilight and x-men. And considering my pivotal (too much? haha) development and importance for me to make waking up early a habit, I forget about putting my head back on the pillow, and talked to Danial. And we ended up talking past 10.45. :/

"You really made the right decision asking me to wake you up, Sqeen. Because I will really make sure that you'd wake up"
-Danial Hooligan.

No kidding. I think I was straining my ears when I first answered his call at 10 am. He is just plain hyper. Normally, he'd go with a dull "Sqeen. Dah pukul 10, bangun. Okay, I got to go. Bye" and hang up, and I am allowed to go back to sleep. So he doesn't really make a good wake up call. 
But he proved himself wrong today. :D 
He's awake so early because he wants to go on the thread-mil. He has to eat 3 hours before going on the thread-mil to avoid his removal of appendix (yes, I managed to evoke the awareness of appendicitis in Danial). And normally, he'd go on the thread-mil later in the afternoon. But he has his scuba diving lesson. So he has to go on the thread-mil before going to his scuba diving lessons. Hence, waking up at 8. 
Serious, you have to give the kid credit for determination. :)

Okay I'm done with my early morning post. :) Will be back later with more updates. :)
(Sorry for excessive usage of smileys. But I guess Danial's contagious happiness made me feel euphoric)

SQEEN! BANGUN!

No comments: