*drumroll*


Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, Sakina's 'definite integrals' collage.
Yes, apparently, I was so bored that I did that^. Well, and also to help me remember all the formulas easier. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Judge all you want. I'm a nerd, whatever. The last time I heard, the NERDS ARE THE IN-THING. :)
Let's see... What did I do today..
1. Ate Kak As' delicious ayam kunyit. That is officially my favorite meal.
2. Watched Twilight for the second time with Ais and Mice. (gosh, their name rhymes).
3. Dinner at Chillis with Mom. Ais, Mice, Zayd, Muhammad, Tasnim.
4. Went back, and Kumoned the whole night.
And Aishah told me this exciting news. Really exciting. Something related to Twilight. But she was too stupid that she said that she wants Edward. Who doesn't, I know. But gosh, you don't go and say that when *tut... blog cuts off, I guess you just have to stay tune. HEHE*
BITE ME
No comments:
Post a Comment