I am currently in LANGKAWI! I was so pissed about the casual planning, but now I'm like "what casual planning?". You know why? Because the resort is freaking awesome! And I'm not easily impressed. Go google or yahoo and search "Westin Hotels, Langkawi". Freaking nice!
So, it has been great. It's boring. But nice. Better than spending the weekend at home. We have a 3 bedroom villa, with a swimming pool and a pavilion and the beach is just right in front.
The sad thing is though, I missed school yesterday. The "Tetek Warrior" had their final water polo match yesterday, and I had to miss it. Also, yesterday was the class party. I'm missing more school events. But I'm okay with missing Coffee Morning (report card day) today. I think my dad has some serious case of bad timing. His holiday schedule is frequently clashing with my social events. :(
But can't complain much though. It's not like I can do anything about it anyway.
Interesting event from yesterday: I fell from the bike into the hard, cemented pavement. I'm not gonna tell you the whole story, because it's embarrassing enough .
After I fell, I was sitting on the pavement. Tasnim screamed "KAK INA!!". Zayd who was way in front of me on the bicycle, cycled back, noticing that I'm no where to be seen. I was examining the cut on my pinky and it was bleeding. It hurts, whatever. But it's just a CUT! Then my mom came. "Ina? Are you okay?!" I was like "It's just a cut!" Come on people, it's a bloody cut.
Then the hotel staff who was driving the buggy kept passing by us. It was embarrassing, but i didn't mind. Since my parents are like the guest of honor at this hotel or something, they were really 'concerned' about my cut. A few more buggies passed by. I was starting to get on my feet, cleaning up my back which was dirtied by dirt and sand. Then, a hotel staff with a motorcycle with a first aid kid on his lap came. i was kinda limping. It's just a cut, but it hurts quite bad. So my mom gave this bloody idea for the guy on the motorbike to bring me back to the villa. That was my first motorbike ride. So, long story short, he applied some yellow lotion on the cut and applied plaster. And he said if it hurts, we can call the reception and they'll bring us to the hospital. -.-
Gosh, it's just a cut. But I guess it's hotel policy.
Then, my mom noticed a rose with a huge leaf connected to it. "Dear Sakinah. We wish you a speedy recovery. Get well soon. Regards, the Villa Team". I'm pretty sure that I was laughing my ass off. Gosh, it's just a freaking cut.
At least now I know who will be there if I fall. Tasnim (because she was the first who screamed my name and came running towards me and kept asking was I okay), Zayd (he cycled back to check on me and got me a plaster), Mama (because she's my mom), the guy with the motorcycle (because he brought me back to the villa with his motorbike and he treated my cut), and THE VILLA TEAM! Woohoo! Yeah.
That's pretty much all :)
GREETINGS FROM LANGKAWI
No comments:
Post a Comment