Okay, imagine having two of your favorite things combined together.
Example:
nasi and ayam. You get Nasi Ayam!
Then, let's say, high school and music. You get High School Musical.
Haha. The High School Musical one was lame.
imagine having TWILIGHT and PARAMORE together. You get, DECODE!
The song is awesome! Although I can't really late to Bella or whatever. But Hayley Williams (Paramore's vocalist) mentioned something about how Edward can't read Bella's mind. Hence, the 'decode' thingy.
How can I decide what's right,
When you're clouding up my mind
(this is probably what Edward would say to Bella, judging on the pronouns. Bella is the only human/creature's mind that he can't read. Hence, he can't decide what's right. :/)
I can't win,
You're losing sight, all the time
(Twilight readers know how clumsy Bella can get. Not clumsy, really. But edward describes her as an Accident Magnet. Or was me who described her as that? Hmm, nevermind. So, Edward is always so worried about Bella. Because he can't read Bella's mind, hence, he can't tell when she's in danger. Or something like that)
I'm not going to elaborate on the whole lyrics. Just that verse. Because that's my favourite. Probably because that verse is the only verse that I fully understand and actually relating to Twilight. But the other verses are awesome though.
Oh! And Decode's Music Video just premiered today. Well. On Monday, american time. And it is shit awesome! Hayley could act as Bella. Or Edward's vampire friend. With her red hair and pale skin.. Ahh, you'll know what I'm talking about.
MY THOUGHTS YOU CAN'T DECODE!
1 comment:
sorry, I can't help but to comment! but I feel the same waaaay! ;D haha I jumped around like a monkey when I saw it :S heheeeee.
Post a Comment