Monday, November 10, 2008

Stalk

People are STALKING me. Except that I won't really put it in that way. 

This morning, when I arrived to school after a night of eagerness to meet my friends, Nab said, "you have to cerita about your kaki. Yang you jatuh basikal tu"
For one, I know that Nabilah is not an active reader of my blog. She doesn't have to be. She is one of them who knows mostly everything going on in my life before anyone else does. And she is like dead on the internet or something.
Second, I forgot I mentioned it in my blog.

Then Nab explained that Qis and Aina were talking about the-falling-off-the-bike incident. They knew that because they read my blog. And IT IS EMBARRASSING. Maybe I should have not mention about it. But that's the coolest event of the week.

PEKAs are so draggy. I am currently joining the fantasy premier league football thing. After being consoled by Danial. Not exactly consoled. But whatever. 

WOOHOO

No comments: