Saturday, November 1, 2008

High School Musical 3


Okay, some people are gonna get a good laugh reading at this, but whatever.
 
I am officially a fan of HSM 3. I'm not that fond of the previous 2. But in the third, the camera work is actually decent, the props are amazing and the songs are catchy.
Despite the actors exaggerating (that's what they're suppose to do anyway), it's quite a nice musical. The story line sucks though. But I still agree it's better than the 2 earlier ones. And not to mention, new cute characters. Like that Jimmie "Rocket Man" Zara, played by Matt Prokop.


okay, that is quite enough about HSM3. Make fun of me, for all I care. As far as I know, there a lot of 16 year-old girls like me who don't mind HSM3.




Yesterday was Redbox and sleepover. I wouldn't want to elaborate much on my fun. I'd like to keep some fun to only the people involved. And that's including Yana. :)

Well, we do what everyone else who goes to Redbox did. Which is karaoke. Took pictures, duh.

Then sleepover with mama, aliah, nab, adelin, qis and eleena. They were reluctant to shower, but somehow they did. Then they raid my closet. Well, not really. I took out all of my nice clothes before they could raid it. And lemme tell you, I've never seen my clothes so nice on anyone! They actually look pretty with MY CLOTHES. When it's on me, it looks just normal. :( Oh gosh. 
Then, we took pictures, ordered McD, played Wii. Blablablbalbalab. Slept at 4 or 5, I think. I guess that's normal for sleepovers. You don't really sleep. 
Then, I was woken up to go to tennis, but I was too tired to. So, I went up to Zayd, and begged him to go to tennis. And I ended up sleeping on my mom's bed. And then, the next thing I know. My maid was knocking on the door, saying that Nabilah has to go home. And then they all went home, one by one. And the last was Aliah. I felt so bad that I had to abandon her alone, because my eyes was begging for sleep. 
SO SORRY!

Then after I woke up, Aishah was locked in the toilet. -.-

GOOD DAY

No comments: