Saturday, October 25, 2008

While it last

I don't want it to end yet! I don't want this day to end yet. I am having so much fun. Just the thought of it's my birthday cheers me up.

I know it must be lame. :p 
This is my third post today. But hey, i have an excuse! It's to make up all the post that I didn't post for the month of September and the rest of October. :)

I GOT A FREAKING COOL LAVA LAMP. It was in one of my birthday wish list. And I got money! The safest thing to give something for their birthday. If you don't know what to buy for them. :)

After this I'm planning to:
1. Watch Grey's Anatomy.
2. Do some shits on the web
3. Maybe call Danial if he's still awake. Because I owe him a phone call.
4. SLEEP!

Tomorrow I'm planning to:
1. Wake up early. Maybe around 9. (Yes. That's early for me)
2. SMS Mrs. Suma, Laleetha, Henna, Kubay a happy Deepavali. 
3. Play the new piano. :p
4. Go and do kumon. (But I doubt I'll do any).
5. Do whatever I can think of. 

I want to go and watch Grey's Anatomy now!!!!

No comments: