Saturday, October 25, 2008

'Definitely' a Happy Birthday.

Why do you think they wish you Happy Birthday? So that you can be happy on your birthday. Because it is so important that you feel happy on your birthday. Right?

But what's the use of wishing someone Happy Birthday, when you're not willing to make it happy for them? It is frustrating that he can't keep any of his promises. 
Anyway, we agreed on no emo blog for the day. I can always continue tomorrow. :)

Okay, so let's story-story. Which means cerita-cerita in malay. 

I got over the fact that I didn't get to wear that green top today. But I wished she could tell me earlier, like yesterday or something, so that I can plan on wearing something else. But no. I had to pull something very last minute out of the closet. And I ended up wearing this semi-formal purple top that I've been saving for a more formal function. So, I was rushing. And rushing makes me feel stressed and tensed.
You know what fact made me cheer up? That Danial will be there. And at least there's someone to complain to. And plus, he was making jokes in the cinema about High School Musical, which instantly made me feel much more happy. 
Aliah, Qis and Mama (Arinah) joined too. :) THANK YOU! 
Honestly, the movie wasn't that bad. Not as bad that I expected it to be. Way much more better. In fact, some of the ballads are pretty nice. The ones with the nice piano. 
And the fact that I am graduating from High School next year kinda made it a little more sad and inspiring. 

Anyway, we had Carls Jr. after that. Which is awesome!! The burgers are juicy. And Dan said, and I quote "They officially have the juciest burgers." Wah. I'm free promoting now. :)

It was a fun moment. Then the rest of the clan followed my mom and I hung out with the rest of my friends. Asnawi joined us later that day, when we were busy in Watson buying Aliah's blackhead thing. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Oh, and As, Dan and Aliah went to do something that I'll never do. ;) I joined Mama and Aliah and we went to Chocolate Lounge. 
Oh, and this amusing and funny conversation occured between Mama and the waiter

mamawaiterme

Umm! Excuse me! Can I have...
You boleh order kat counter ek.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!! *hits table* You, Arinah Mastura, just made my day! 

Then, I can't really remembered what we did. The girls went to Forever 21 to try on some clothes. Although I'm a girl, I followed the guys to Starbucks. To prevent myself from shoplifting. Haha. Not that I shoplift but incase the temptation of buying the clothes are too strong that will make me shoplift. Because I had no money with me. So, better safe than sorry.
Okay, that was a joke. The temptation is not that strong. And I don't do shoplift. It's a CRIME! 
:P

So, basically we just hung out at Starbucks. I have no idea why I was such a genius to not bring my handbag with my wallet. I was moneyless the whole day. But I had the BIRTHDAY GIRL expression pasted all on my face, so my friends are kinda obligated to pay for my expenses. :P not that they did.

Mama and Qis bought me this oh-so-gorgeous long chain necklace from Diva. WHICH IS THE BOMB! It's really pretty! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
And Mama applied mascara on my eyelashes. Oh. And on Dan's. :)

Then, Aunty Atun, Dan's mom sent me home. She was complaining about my bad sense of direction, which also exist in Danial. :)
It was so funny! In the car! I didn't even know my way back to my house. :)
Oh and Aunty Atun, Nabila, and Dan bought me perfume from Body Shop. So.. Thanks!!

And I guess that's pretty much it. Oh yeah. And aunty mawin bought me a sparkly, glamorous handbag. Which is not really me, but I find it amusing. And it won't hurt to use sometimes. :) so. thank you everyone for making it a great day for me! 
Seriously, I can't remember the last time I felt so special and happy to have everyone who exists in my life.

And it's not going to stop yet either. I have a dinner with my grandparents, aunt and uncles, and cousins tonight. MORE PRESENTS! WOOHOO! hehe. I hope Alia bought me the lava lamp I wanted. Haha. kidding. It doesn't matter. It's their presence that counts. :)

So, I have to go get ready. And I'm planning on writing a song later.

SO,
CIAO

And, Nabilah! I hope you're having the best birthday of your life, so far, too!

No comments: