Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dr. Love

Yana is my Dr. Love. Seriously. Her love messages are like a genius who graduated from Harvard with a PhD in LOVE.

yaname
(some names are filtered for Yana and my privacy)

I keep giving him relationship advices. Dunno why. Because I'm stupid. Maybe that's why. Stupid Sakina. Haih
Honestly, he just wants a girlfriend kot? We can't look for it. It'll come when you're not looking. Serious. It's more special that way. Unexpected, not anticipated. Love is egoistic, you look for it, dia jual mahal, you stop looking, it'll come running. You hurt it, it hurts you back. Say sorry and it can be so hard to forgive you. You keep giving advices because you're a great person/friend. And one day he'll finally see that you're worth for something more
That's what I kept telling him. You have to stop looking for one. It'll come to you. But I don't know. Baru early stage. Funny thing is. Like the old him I let myself get wrapped in my feelings. This thing with the new him I don't want any feelings to destroy this relationship. Unlike the old him, I already know him and we're close and we have a relationship and all. So I'm quite reluctant. But the heart wants what it wants. I didn't want it. But there is a saying that says that the more you resent it, the more it comes to you. I wasn't even looking for someone to like. I thought I deserve a break from the old him But I don't know. And your message got me crying. :'( Oh Dr. Love, yana


Serious. Tell me that Dr. Love's advice about love is not true, and I kick your guts for having the guts to say that. It is true and everybody who knows love will say so. 

Sometimes you doubt love because that is the nature of us human beings. We like to be doubtful of everything because we're insecure. Insecure and afraid that love might eat us up. Scared that the experience we experienced before will be repeated if we don't be careful on facing love again. Therefore, we resent it. Afraid that we'll get eaten by it for the second time. 
It hurts. But some of us are much braver to face it. Because once it heals, it's the best feeling ever. 

I am not as childish as before. I have learnt my lesson and I wouldn't want to repeat history. But it'll be different this time. I promise.

"Unbreak my heart,
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused,
When you walked out the door and walked out of my life.
Uncry this tears,
I've cried so many nights"

If this is the way it's going to be. I don't want it. I don't want anything to do with it.
Oh, love. Why are you such a complicated feeling?

GOODNIGHT

No comments: