Okay, first, I got tagged by Aishah:
1. Post these rules before you give your facts:
2. List 8 random facts about yourself
3. At the end of your post, choose 8 people to tag and list their names, linking to them
4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they're tagged
My random facts:
1. I tend to get hyper and shout when I can't solve a mathematical problem.
2. I can sing and concentrate on my work. (Some people can't)
3. I get frustrated when I don't get something right, and I'll do it until I do.
4. I prefer texting or chatting than speaking on the phone. But lately now, I prefer talking on the phone. Because Danial Hooligan managed to change my perspective on talking on the phone.
5. I love all potatoes. Mashed, baked, fried. Anything.
6. The stupid camera app is missing from my iPhone.
7. I love Apple. everything. iMacs, iPhones, iPods, MacBooks.
8. It's hard to get me laughing.
I tag:
1. Yana
2. Anysa
3. Aliah
4. Ariff
5. Aiza
6. Dauz
7. Adriana
8. Yusof
Okay. :) That's it. Now we can move on.
Now, let me explain the origin of QOD or Queen Of Denial.
aisme (sorry ais had to tiru your idea :P)
Tadikan, I was playing my psp, and then I bukak your profile. And then under Sakina tu ada Queen Of Denial
What? Tak paham.
Your profile in my psp. Under your name ada Queen Of Denial
Really? I tak letak pun?
-.- Yes, I'm aware.I'm saying that that is the level you stopped playing with this game. The level is called Queen of Denial.
Oh! I thought you were saying that I'm the Queen of Denial.
That was kinda my point. -.-
Anyway, so I'm guessing I was a bit blur as it took me quite a while for me to understand Aishah's point. It could be her, though. She wasn't really making sense today. Oh yes it's her. :p
Since I wrote a whole long freaking blog about denial, she thought it was cool how the coincidence of having Queen of Denial under my profile name for her PSP game.
So... it has been a while since I blogged. Due to business and laziness.
And now since finals is over and the holidays will start in a few weeks, I'll have ample of time to myself.
As for right now, I'm pretty tired from all the hectic of today, from what Aishah has told you in the previous post. :)
Oh, and guess who's turning 16 in a few minutes!!!
ME! uhuh!!! ME!! and NAB!
So,
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN SQEEN AND NAB!
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment