Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday.

It has been a great birthday so far. The best in 16 years. Except for the fact that Aishah stole my wardrobe. Grrr. Even if it's hers. But still, I told her in advance, yesterday, already.

It is only 11:00 am and it is one of the happiest moments of my life. Started with the lovely new piano that my parents bought me yesterday. And special treatment from Aishah. -.-
The people that I didn't expect to wish me Happy Birthday wished me. The fact that Dan and Omar sang on the phone made my day.
Although, I kinda am waiting for a wish from a certain someone. It's not that I'm begging wishes. But is it wrong to want someone that matters in your life to wish you on one of your important days.
I guess I have to get use to disappointment when I'm with him. 
Oh HUSH! This is not going to be an emo blog! It's my birthday! Everything should be cheerful!

So, Dan, Mama, Aliah, Qis and Henna are all following me to watch High School Musical. They are true friends. :) Who else would follow you and watch High School Musical 3. hehe

After that probably lunch somewhere and that'll be it. :)

I want that green top from Aishah! I told her already! NO! Do not spoil this for me!

I wanted to upload a pic of me and nab. But the uploader was being pissy. 
SO.. Yeah

Goodbye

No comments: