Friday, October 24, 2008

noob

Hi, 

this is aishah, reporting from sakina's acc. Yea, she asked me too because her bladder is apparently out of control.

LOLZ XD'S! 

HHAHAHA, sorry, im trying to be lame as best as I could (like sakina) :) 

So lets see what happened to her life shall we? 

She had just finished her final exams. Today. Damn. Ohoh, I love her new upgraded iPhone! It has soooo many games now. I am currently addicted to Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader and the Parking Lot game. PS: her passcode is: 2472, aish, hehehhehe. Thanks to Emir for the upgrade!

Sakina has a new piano now! It's downstairs and its sooo shiny. But it wont be in 5 years! Take that. What she loves most about the piano is its finally acoustic, not a lousy electric. SAVE ELECRICITY! 

btw, sakina just said her friends are stupid for not replying her messages. (This is a sign) 

I know many of you are happy that I am blogging ,, instead of her :) Who wants to hear about .. whatever she's gonna write? NO ONE, hehe, i thought so (; She's laughing at this, so you have the permission to do so too :D 

anyway, she wrote a new song. I didn't want to write that, but she forced me :( 

OK, so lets see, I am just going to get this out short , simple & sweet,

SAKINA  thinks she has found her favorite pair of converse chuck-taylors *winkwink*
(if you know what I mean) 

if you dont, you are obviously not close to sakina .. HAHAHAHHAHA hehehe :)

anyway, i nak pergi la, malas, let her update her outdated blog. TEEHEE! 
she hasnt been busy. Bye

No comments: