Favourite Food: Anything with Potato.
Favourite Water: Iced Water
Favourite Color: Close cut between purple and orange.
Favourite Band: A lot. But if I have to choose one, PARAMORE.
Favourite Song: It changes weekly. But now I guess, GOTTA BE SOMEBODY by Nickelback.
Favourite Female Artist: Avril Lavigne.
Favourite Male Artist: David Cook
Favourite Actress: Eva Longoria & Katherine Heigl (I can't think of anyone right now)
Favourite Actor: James Marsden (I can't think of anyone right now)
Favourite Time Of Day: Late evening and late night.
Favourite Number: 7
Favourite Shirt: A long sleeve dark grey T-Shirt from Gap.
Favourite Pants: Jeans from Dorothy Perkins.
Favourite TV Series: Omg, a lot! But it's a tie between Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives.
Favourite Movie: I'm not really into movies. But I watch mostly chick flicks and romantic comedy. What Happens In Vegas is kinda nice.
Favourite Malay Food: Nasi Lemak! All the way! And then Roti Jala! And than Kuay Teow.
Favourite Western Food: If it's a full meal, probably, Spaghetti Marinara.
Favourite Month: October & November. (Last two months of school)
Favourite Day of the Week: Thursdays, I don't know why.
Favourite Academic Subject: Additional Mathematics. Call me a nerd for all I care. :P
Favourite Genre: Alternative & Rock
So, know you know a little about myself.
And I tag anyone who is reading this. NOW YOU HAVE TO DO IT! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment