Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lies


When you get caught up in it, you're doomed and your reputation, respect, pride and dignity will be gone.

Liars are people who tell lies. There are two types of liars. Liars who lie and don't feel anything after lying and liars who lie and feel guilty about it. I will definitely fall in the latter group. I can't lie. When I lie, my face will turn all red and I'll begin to panic. Hence, my close friends can sense when I'm lying. Or at least I think they do. Unless I underestimated myself as a good liar.

Desperate situation calls for desperate measures. Normally, liars lie when they are at discomfort. Lying is a very general subject. But, I'm pretty sure that everyone knows, experience and do it. It doesn't matter how big the lie is, you are still a liar. 
One small lie could lead to a bigger lie which will cause more bigger lies. So, to avoid yourself from drama and conspiracy, avoid lying. 

I'm getting in over my head about this. I have no idea how I came up with this topic in the first place.

I guess some sort of an outer force is taking control of my body due to the exam 'stress'. I can't really call it a stress. But it's close, so whatever. 


Today's song recommendation: 
- Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback
- Without You by Hinder
- Light On by David Cook
- The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script
- Use Me by Hinder

Yes, that's a lot I know. But I haven't been recommending any songs in a while now. 

♥ SC

P.S- I didn't lie to Kubay. The picture is just for fun.

No comments: