I am rarely in any festive mood. So consider yourselves lucky for a raya post.
Because this is the best you can get. From me, at least.
I'd like to wish all muslims in the world, Happy Eid Fitri.
But I'd like to specially wish the malays, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN.
I am not a big fan of mushy and weepy apologies, but it's Raya, so what the heck.
I'll write a personal sorry to everyone later, but this is just the general one,
I'd like to apologize to EVERYONE, it doesn't matter whether you were the cashier that I was being rude to. Or the lady that I accidently stepped her foot on.
But most importantly, I'd like to say sorry and apologize if I, being unconscious or concious, had done or said anything that upset anyone. I hope no one holds any grudges against me.
And I had also forgiven everyone. Well. Yeah, everyone.
And I'd wish to invite anyone close enough to me to have my phone number, to my house on the second of raya, which is a Thursday. Laksa and Lemang will be served. SMS me personally for address, and RSVP if you can.
This invitation is not only meant for muslims, the non-muslims are more than welcome to come.
For those of you whose traveling back to your kampung, have a safe journey.
I'll see you guys after the school reopens and we have to study for finals. :(
Dengan Ingatan Tulus Ikhlas,
Sakinah Azman
p/s- This is most probably the only post for this whole raya week. Seeing as how I'll be busy with open houses and balik melaka and johor.
So, might as well just savour it while it lasts. :)
And please do leave a comment in the cbox.
Love you guys lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment