I just love all the havoc that my dad was causing. :)
And how I can be so calm about it.
Because usually, I don't feel calm about any chaos caused by my dad.
Forgive me. I haven't been updating lately. Don't blame me with me and my busy life. No wait, that is exaggerating. I don't really have a busy life.
Currently it's school holidays because it's RAYA week. Yes, it already is Raya week. And it feel so fast! The last time I remembered I still had two weeks of fasting to go. But tomorrow, I'm already going to buka and takbir at my grandma's house.
Also, last minute Raya Shopping tomorrow.
Yesterday, we celebrated my Grandma's birthday with Buka over at her house. We came around 4. Helped a little with the kuih baking and then I was off to mind my own business. After buka and praying, we played with the fire crackers. Which is the most fun I've had since the day at Ariff's. And then played Pictionary with all the cousins and the uncles and aunties. (well, almost all). It almost felt perfect. Only Papa had to leave for a meeting. Seriously, who goes for a meeting on a Sunday night. Well, he does.
Then, went home and had my Grey's Anatomy marathon, as usual. Another highly addictive tv series.
I'll have my raya wishing post tomorrow. :)
Listen to Light On by David Cook. It's awesome.
♥ SC
No comments:
Post a Comment