Updates for this week:
Nabilah and I were busy this week with the party planning just to find out that I didn't have the mood for a grand party and Nabilah's dad is very reluctant about the budget (which exceeds 5K). So, we decided to just do a small celebration at RED BOX and sing our hearts away to glory.
I have finished my Desperate Housewives marathon up till season 4. Now, I just can't wait for the season 5 to premier, which will be on 25th of September. So no more late nights and unfinished homework resulted from my pair of eyes glued to the screen watching the dramas of housewives.
I am getting worried about my finals although I'm not doing anything about it. Our Friday Stay-back Group Study was only filled with empty chats and wasted conversations. It is pretty hard for us to study without motive. :)
Asnawi said he wants to make a blog. Hmm, I wonder what he'll write about.
Crush Gone Wrong, my new song, is up on MySpace.
One of the things that I'm excited about!! I have a jamming session and an audition tomorrow. I have no idea on the audition details but we'll be finally trying out something from Paramore that is not Crushcrushcrush. We'll be doing That's What You Get. I've been waiting forever to jam this song. Although Hayley's key is quite high, we always have the option of transposing it to a lower key (if Yusof can figure out how to do it) so that it'll be easier for me to sing. And Nabilah and I (along with Yana and As) were suppose to go and check the place out. But since we decided to do at Red Box, we'll be going to The Curve instead. We just have to call Liza, the tropicana 'party planner' and cancel our reservations. If we were to do any grand party, we'll do one next year, after our SPMs.
My fasting days consists of mainly two parts: hungry evenings and lazy nights.
Every morning, I'll wake up around 5 for Sahur. I'll probably eat any left overs from yesterday's Buka. And then I'll go back to sleep aorund 5.45. I know it's not good to sleep after you eat. But hey, I have school later. And this brings to my next point. Since the fasting month started, I've been waking up late for school. On normal school days, I'll probably wake up around 6.45 but now, I'll wake up at 7.20, the least. Hence, my late arrival for school. But that doesn't really change anything, Gerald understands. Yay. :D By 1 in the afternoon, my stomach will start to grumble and demand for food. Since I can't take in any food, the stomach will be pissed at me and decides to hurt. (Yes, I know it doesn't make sense so just bare with me)
After that, I'll be going home from school and spend it by watching desperate housewives until Buka. Well, now that I've finished watching DH, I will not know what to do in the evenings while waiting for Buka. Normally after buka, I'll pray and after all the praying is done, I'm back to Desperate Housewives.
Well, know I'm just distracted by hearing myself singing on iTunes. :D
Goodbye,
♥ SC
No comments:
Post a Comment