Yes, it has been a long time since my last post. It's because I am too hooked on Desperate Housewives to go online. The only reason I switch on my computer nowadays is just too watch desperate housewives.
Currently, I have guest downstairs. But you know, me being anti-social, I prefer staying upstairs. It's the usual, Uncle Zainal and Uncle Azlin's family.
Oh, this is one of Amir Ashraf's oh-so-hilarious (it actually is) joke:
Question: Why did Lee Chong Wei's coach ask him to be lighter?
Answer: Because he lost the match.
I started a conference call with the guys (Ariff, As and Dan) and Nab. The whole idea was to include Kubay in because he has been complaining that I haven't been calling him but he didn't answer the phone in the end. We wanted to include Yana in too but her status on MSN said that she was on the phone. Clearly, with Emir.
So we'll have the conference call again tomorrow. Like we don't have enough of time seeing each other in school. Now we have to do the conference call..
HEHE. That what makes us special. That what makes us special. And that's why we're friends. :D
I couldn't have wished for better friends.
:)
♥ SC
1 comment:
sakina the great~ i couldnt ask for a better, more creative, and talented friend myself :)
with lots of love,
your annoying lame friend,
yana.
Post a Comment