I MIGHT be the wannabe one-of-them as you put it or she might be one of them top girls and he might be the black bouncer 'look-a-like' but that doesn't give you the right to judge us. Well, maybe so. Maybe you DO have the right, therefore, I have the equal right too.
So, there is this 'friend' of mine. Well, there was this 'friend' of mine. I don't know whether he qualifies as a friend. I don't even know if I qualify as his friend. Anyway, he is just like any of us. Confuse, intrigued or whatever he may doubt about life. Yet again, who isn't. I'm pretty sure I am. There are a lot of doubtful questions in my mind about life that are still left unanswered.
He made a mistake. He knows it, and everyone else pretty sure as hell know it. But heck! They are mistakes, what do you expect. Everyone makes it. It only differs in content and seriousness.
I'm not being biased nor am I being on anyone's side. But I'm being the better judge by judging what's fair. He'll have my fair share of criticism later on. Just wait.
And this is where the criticism begins.
I apologized, and I do owe you own. Not for what I said but how I said it. Oh wait. How I said it was reasonable, I tell you. I apologized for how you were treated. But this doesn't make what you did right. Nor am I saying what WE did was right either.
This is how I think it should have been. But if we ponder ourself too much with what-should-have-been and what-might-have been, the world will be a pessimist place. But, it is just a thought though:
He shouldn't have made it a big issue and steal things. He should have consult to a teacher or a man with a higher power to solve the problem. But, knowing my school, they probably won't do anything anyway. We should have sat down, and talk like adults and try to solve this problem. Although I know some people might not be too pleased about be. But at least, when it's done, you have more reasons to take action. My point is, he hasn't done enough to drastically steal things. Never mind, if you get my point.
And why do my favorite people have to act so immature about it. Not only during the incident, but after it as well. During it was hard enough, the whole class was shouting like mad and everyone was selfish, being defensive and protecting who they felt was right. Well, how did you expect the class not to be chaotic. She lost her bag and you should have saw it coming, that mostly everyone would be on her side. And my better judgement says that her side is the better side.
Oh, and after: I mean, as today. Things has just gotten worse. Since your latest blog post, accusing and putting fault to some people, they want revenge. I'm not saying it's your fault for expressing your feelings or whatever. I'm actually criticizing my favorite people.
To my favorite people: Although I have told you so many times and I actually got emotionally detached to it, without you guys knowing it or not. It is low, and you guys can do so much better. You don't want to sink down to his level now do you. Getting revenge might just get you in trouble and for what it's worth, it is not worth it. Maybe you are just making him happier, you know, being bothered by this thing. When you shouldn't have. And if there was anyone who should have felt provoked, it would be her, not you guys. Oh well our bouncer, what does your better judgement say? Yes, everyone is pissed. Hell, even I am. But we don't make our best judgement when we're emotionally provoked, or in this case when we're pissed. Oh my favorite people, you guys are better than this.
Well, I'm not trying to suddenly erupt a war or anything. If anything, I'm trying to make truce. Between you and I, at the very least at this point.
So, what do you say.
And forgive me if I hurt anyone's feelings.
This is exceptionally long for a useless tragedy or incident for me to waste time on.
Hydrochloric Acid is waiting for me.
I'll always be expressing myself,
Again in my predicament:
♥ SC
No comments:
Post a Comment