So, our last paper for the term assessment is Chemistry.
And I just finished studying it. It was much easier and shorter than I thought it would it be. And I feel accomplished now, like how I always feel after studying. At least now I can go online in peace and without guilt.
Ah, around me. Romance starts to revolve. Some from bad to worse and others from good to better. Mine, still zero. I'm still not sure about my feelings. Whether is it developing, or are they in the stable state where nothing's happening. My curiosity started to grow, questioning myself when will I find the one. Or when will I ever find anyone at all!
So, I'm currently chatting with two guys on MSN. One about exams and the difference between arts and science stream students. And another, we're talking about his love problems. Or at least he is, complaining it to me. I'm just being a supportive friend. This whole romance and love thing are really not my area of expertise.
It's getting late, and I need to catch on my sleep anyway.
So, goodnight and sweet dreams.
♥ SC
No comments:
Post a Comment