Instead of sleeping, I could be studying for, let's say, Chemistry? Tomorrow?
And, I'm tied to the Choral Speaking script that I've been procrastinating to do.
And I can still think about sleep.
Hey, don't blame me. I stared at the biology text book for 15 minutes and then I fell asleep. At least I tried. And my ratio of studying and sleeping at home will definitely be 5:1. Yes, I study that much.
Anyway, I have finished the script. *sigh in relieve* I can finally concentrate on other things for now. Chemistry is one of my last priority. Although it should be the otherwise. :D
Anyway, after writing the choral speaking script, I feel a sudden affection towards Malaysia.
As much as I hate the education system or how the politics doesn't seem to calm itself down, I will still love it.
The food, the multiracial community, our urban, modern culture is all too much to miss.
As they say, home is where your heart at.
And mine is definitely in Malaysia.
♥ SC
No comments:
Post a Comment