Thursday, August 21, 2008

One of the...

I think I just had one of the best dinners of my life. Maybe, because this is definitely one of them that is not to be forgotten. I am not only talking about food, I'm also talking about the environment.

They (the hotel staff) had this pretty tables set up on the beach, on the soft sand and cool breeze and the ocean smell. 
The beach has always been a sanctuary for me, my inner sanctum where I find peace and inspiration.
I dream about sitting on the beach alone, lying on the soft sand with iPod's headphones stuck in my ear, listening to life-inspiring songs. 
I have always wished to write a song on the beach. It's a good thing that my dad will probably build a beach house somewhere in Mersing where we have the beach to ourselves. Well, it's hidden, at least.

Anyway, I finished Breaking Dawn. I'm fine with the fact that I've finished the book, but still not sure about how I feel about the end of Bella and Edward and the rest of the Cullens. Also the were-wolves pack. I was too absorbed in the story that I think it is now impossible to read anything new. I feel like another thing has been taken away from me.

This is what I hate about series. It doesn't matter whether it's TV series or a book series. They let you get hook to it after long, long episodes or books and then suddenly, they end the series. 
Take Gilmore Girls for example. Or Harry Potter. Or the Twilight Saga.

Now I have to find a new hobby in Sri Lanka. 
Awwwhhhh..

That's the end of today.
Goodnight.
♥ SC

No comments: