Only for 1 hour of internet. And it's broadband. If it were wireless, it'd be 1o USD.
Oh shait. This really sucks.
And I accidently bought this internet. I thought you needed
the credit card to pay for the internet (that was how it usually worked) so I kept on pressing I agree and okay and
stuff and suddenly it was "You're online. Enjoy your High Speed Internet access. And enjoy your stay and Cinnamon.
I was like "Holy f**king shit! I bought internet for 6 dollars!"
I'm assuming that the payment will go to the room bill.
Well, I'm planning on coming clean before my parents could find out that I bought internet. At least I do have a valid excuse.
Anyway, relating to what is happening, I'm in COLOMBO. And that describes the suckish service of the hotel. I miss Heritance Resort. The staff's service was so much better.
But never mind, I'm thankful that I actually do have a hotel to sleep in.
Ahhh....
I can't wait to get to Malaysia. I miss my bed already.
Haih. I'll try to get a picture up.
Pretty nice ain't it. This was at the Jeoffrey Bawa's land.
I can't wait to get back to Malaysia to excess my instruments.
I wrote some pretty nice lyrics in the bus.
Again, I was inspired by the view of the beach and the sunset. The Beach is after all, my MUSE.
♥ SC
No comments:
Post a Comment