Another important lesson that I've learnt from this past week is that, I have to learn not to be too greedy. 'Someone' is not only for me. He/she is for someone else too. Well, at least that's me trying to look at the optimist side of life.
The pessimist side of me looking at it; I'm loosing that someone. And only now, I truly understand what 'you don't know what you have until it's gone' quote means. AND I have to CONTROL MY JEALOUSY ISSUES. No, I'm not talking about boy jealousy.
A week without updating felt 'so wrong'. I felt as if something in my life wasn't complete. This blog has become like my best friend. Although I can't really talk about too 'intimate' and 'personal' things here. Either way, I'd feel satisfied after that, knowing that at least I've let my feelings out.
I'm having trouble talking to my friends nowadays. Well mainly because there's not much to talk about anyway and there's not really any time or opportunity to do so. So, the only person that I've talked a lot to is Ariff, during lessons. Well, the good thing is, he's a good listener. And although he can be super annoying most of the time, he gives quite good advices. (:
So, to make up for my lack of updating, let's see. Where to start. Nothing much. I'm too lazy to elaborate about Charity Bazaar. It went well, although it was tiring. Oh! And the I ♥ 4sc t shirt was lovely. Thanks Joey! Well, like I said, if there was anything important to update, I would have updated it this past week.
Boy troubles; that should be the least of my problem for now. And thank god, it still is. No more 'crush' issues. No more waiting to see his damn, stupid, freaking face. No more obsessing and being self conscious. It is over now, FOR GOOD! For all I care, I have good friends that anyone could ask for and I don't need a boyfriend/stupid crush to ruin it for me. I like my relationship with the guys now and that's the way I want it to stay. Haha, demanding much? (:
And to put the cherry on the ice cream,I have no new crushes. Well, none in school, at least.
I found a trick. Instead of focussing on my love life (by the way, I have none if you haven't notice) or crush life or whatever, I try to focus on other people's.
So, for now I'm making myself busy with school events and camps and some little personal project of mine.
Haih, I feel like writing more. I feel like expressing my whole life into words. Here. But there are certain things that are better to remain as unnoticed and undiscovered; like my feelings for instance.
Blogging has never been a 'chore' for me. For all I care, it has helped me improved my english. And seriously, improved A LOT!
Now, if only I could write malay like how I write english.
Till then readers,
This thoughts of mine will never stop contemplating to provoke more emotions in my already-tormented soul. Wow, deep much? haha. (:
Thanks for reading!
♥ SC
No comments:
Post a Comment