Thursday, July 3, 2008

Currently

School was normal enough. Much surprise there, huh? (:

I just figured out that I can download music straight from my iPhone for free. You have to pay nothing, except for the WiFi connection, which I don't have to pay. Haha. 

So, if you guys have an iPhone, just follow this step-by-step 'tutorial'.
  1. Go to the Installer.app on your iPhone. Mine is already in there when I unlocked it. If you guys don't have it, you have to download 'app tapp installer' through iTunes. I'm not sure how to do this since I've done this last year, and I can't remember how now. But I'm sure there are other tutorials on the net. Just search, "How to install Installer.app on my iPhone". Something relevant should come up.
  2. Then, you go to the 'install' tab at the bottom of your iPhone screen (where the dock normally is on 'home'). 
  3. Next you scroll down until you can find the 'network' category and press that. 
  4. Next, just press on the iSlsk package.
  5. After downloading, just install it and follow the instructions. 
See, that sounds easy enough right? And the rate of the download is quite fast for a phone. I've downloaded a total amount of 5 songs. And they're satisfactory. It works exactly like any other p2p sharing network on the computer. i.e, Limewire, Morpheus, Ares etc. 

Tomorrow: Watching Hancock! According to Aishah, the title of the movie sounds sick. And, I can totally see why. (:

Nothing much to update. Bye! (:
SC

No comments: