Charity Bazaar is like shit. Nothing that I'd like to talk about. Only Ariff and Danial knows, and that's good enough for me.
It was a bloody crappy day for me. Dahlah it's a Thursday, and we have 1 extra hour in school, and it ain't no fun. Apart of me being hyper and shouting at Ariff in add math class, no, it wasn't fun.
I don't know what to expect tomorrow. It wasn't really the feeling of jealousy, (well, I hope not). It's more of like the feeling of being neglected and not being asked an opinion in a situation. Probably it is my fault anyway, not being a good organizer. But still, they could've include me in.
Anyways, whatever. I'm trying to study better now. Starting of with Kumon then with sejarah.
And I'm excited to see the "I ♥ 4SC" t-shirts. It's gonna be da bomb! (:
Well, I hope this crappy day will end and tomorrow will be another good day.
Ciao,
&hears; SC
No comments:
Post a Comment