Monday, June 23, 2008

Power of technology

Read before reading: This is yesterday's post (23rd of June 08), but somehow it wasn't published.

About 10 minutes ago, I just finished video conferencing with my dad who's all the way in Australia. We use iChat, by the way. So APPLE supporters! He uses a MacBook Air and we used the iMac server at home. Well, technically everyone in my house uses Mac. Even my phone is Apple. 

And only recently (like, really recent) have I finally figure out the miracle of iPhone. I think I got bored of it after using it for a week. And now, since I upgraded it to the latest version and pimped it and downloaded a whole lot of shit, I'm planning to play with it all night long. One thing sucks though, the battery life doesn't live that long. Dayum. 
Oh, and I'll post some screencaps from my iPhone later. 

Wait, did I write anything on the weekends? No? Yes, I don't think so. 

Anyway, I was preoccupied on Saturday. I woke up like at 6.30 am to go to school for some band thing and to watch my friends played futsal. After carrying the heavy drums (although I didn't do much of it), I had to torture my voice by screaming some unnecessary loud, high-pitched, so-called metal songs. Well, for Face Down, at least. And this is the reason why I prefer solo or acoustic set better. At least I don't have to shout to overcome the loud guitars on amp or the drums. Well, unless they have a loud Mic for me to sing. 
So, after about 2 hours of non-stop screaming, I went to the field to watch my friends played. Nothing much to elaborate here. the form 4 science team won a game and drew the other. 
Then, I went home, along with my siblings. Yana, Nab and Hans tak jadi datang. Then, lepak at home for a while and then watched Kung-Fu panda at 1u! Po is DAMN cute! 
Oh, and shopped like damn lot. A few tops and about 1 pants. And some other shits. And at night, dinner with my family (including my dad) at PJ Hilton.

Sunday: I fell sick! Well, I was already sick on Saturday evening. I was sneezing and having headaches all through the night. But Sunday it just got worst. I was having headaches and my body didn't feel too good. 
Well, it was a Sunday, what more can I say. 

Monday: Normal school day. Well, I performed AGAIN this week. I was quite worried with people's perception of me performing every week, and therefore I hesitated for performing with Yusof. Not that I didn't want to, I wanted to, believe me. But I was well, a lil bit selfish, if you could say, with people's perception. 
And Mr. Sah booked me to perform on July the 14th? Wow! Can you even do that? I was like "No teacher, Haha. It's okay. Let other people do it." Well, I didn't want to sound cocky or anything. I mean, I wouldn't mind performing. But seriously, I couldn't be going up for every fortnight to perform, can I. So, Mr. Sah said "No, I want you on 14th July" and then he walked away. I was like, okay.. hahahaha! This is major! 'People' are already 'booking' me. I'm considering getting income. Haha, joking. 
So, the main event of the day: Shopping for Charity Bazaar with Emir, Yana and Aliah. Nothing much to elaborate here too. 

Wooh, I'm tired. 

The photo thing can't work. Bummer. 
Nevermind, I'll upload when I'll find the time.

♥ SC

No comments: