I have a lot of things in my mind, and yet, I have time to go online.
First things first. Tomorrow, a busy day!
1. Going to school, for my 'band' thing with my band.
2. Watch the futsal match, and I'll be supporting 'SAME RACE', our form 4 science team.
3. Bring Yana, Hans and Nab home, possibly Jia-Jia too. Discuss about Charity Bazaar.
4. Go to 1U to try and catch a movie, preferably Prom Night.
5. Oh well, let it flow after that. I'm not even sure with my own tentative.
Oh, and I'm trying to finish my homework; BM and chemistry. And I have to write, direct and act a 'musical' for Speech & Drama.
See, my life it's hectic. And I seem to enjoy it. When else can I be this busy, juggling my education and my extra cocurriculum.
Anyway,
Support SAME RACE for the futsal tournament tomorrow!
and,
I ♥
4 SC
And that's the end of me for now,
Till later
♥ SC
No comments:
Post a Comment