Haih, being in the corporate world, it's not all money and status.
You have to face all the people's voices. It's like living in the entertainment business and having everyone pointing their finger at you for something you do to protect yourself, except that in this corporate business, you handle with not only your money, but also the country's money.
This is the main reason why I don't want to go into business, or take accountancy for that matter. When you take accountancy, it will be most likely for you to fall in the corporate world, or into politic (suddenly someone appoints you to be the CEO or MB of some company and you take it from there). If the country goes down, you go down with it. If it's the otherwise, then fame and dignity will be in your hands.
Although being a forensic, or some scientist, or some mathematician could be challenging, and the pay is little, it's still less risky compared to the corporate world. And that's another reason I went in Science stream (another reason also because my interest compass just points north to Science stream).
But you know what, all my qualities are shown when I'm handling with money. I am the official Treasurer for Blue House, and I'm currently being responsible for our class fund. Got it from my dad? Most probably.
So, having good skills with money, I'm more or less obligated to take Accountancy. You know, by making sure that I know how to handle it.
Relax Sakina, you can go through this. This shouldn't be any of your business. You shouldn't have read it in the first place.
♥ SC
No comments:
Post a Comment