Danial came early like the rest of us. Kubay, on the other hand, had Mr. Ho and a security guard escorting him into the exam hall. Talk about grand entrance. (: Everyone in the exam hall was looking at him.
Ah, they made my day! I missed them so much!
I had enough dosage on "cocky" with Kubay today.
Dan and Kubay, they have been a big help.
Exams today weren't bad.
We had English and Biology.
English:
it is well, english. You don't really need to study it because you write essays and the essay title they give you are normally easy and random and you just choose whichever one you feel the most comfortable with. Section A was guided essay, they give you all the points and it's compulsory so everyone had to answer. I think the Section B choices were:
2. Start your essay with "Liar! You are a liar..."
3. Write about something you celebrate or something like that.
4. My Hero.
5. If you could wish for something, what would it be?
Most picked either number 2, 3 or 4. I picked 2. And it was based on a true story. Wonderful! Andrea and Jia2 chose the 5th choice.
Andrea went in the hall, opened the paper, saw the selection and the first thing she said was "SQEEN! Look at Section B! The second selection". And so I did as told, and I was happy, because at least there was something that I could write about.
And it had been my 'practicing' topic that I've been writing on during the weekends. (What I meant was that, I've been writing something about liar also lah, something like that) but I had no idea that topic would come out.
Biology:
It wasn't as hard as I expected it to be. We had a long period of not doing nothing between English paper and Biology, so we did some studying done.
I could answer almost 7 over 8 of the questions, which is a relieve, because I don't think that good for my paper 2. (:
What am I gonna do: Watch American Idol at 6 (because Gerald insisted me on watching), do Physics then tuition.
Damn, I'm so sleepy! Do I really have to watch AI? Okay, second thoughts, I'm gonna watch some david cook's video on youtube, then go offline, then do physics until I sleep and then I'm gonna read 'Untouchable'.
Okay, that's a better plan. (:
Till then,
If i survive after Physics. (:
♥ S
No comments:
Post a Comment