Hey. No one said form 4 would be easy, but I'm not bad at coping it. (:
Except for BM and apparently, I just realized, agama.
The others weren't bad. even some of Sejarah I could answer, which made my day, by the way.
I'm not sure how this is going to work. I have my laptop on my side and my Biology books are opened in front of me. Of course, I'm spending more time on the laptop, obviously.
But I am quite determined to study Biology. (:
After I finished chatting with my friends and after this blog.
School was divine! (I figured I'd use other words than fine and okay and good and so on). We have English and Biology tomorrow. Oh! so that means, I'm kinda studying for english. I'm writing my essay here. haha.
I was quite intrigued by my decision to actually not care about my BM paper just now, I slept for a while before finished writing it.
Hmm, I am after all, the perfect epitome of a student. NOT! (:
I was extremely sleepy during BM paper and after the paper ended, I decided I had to be hyper. At least, by getting hyper, I won't sleep while walking.
My misery has ended people. Or at least, that's what you're gonna see. You guys never really did see me in not a happy mood in school anyway. But just for everyone's information, I'm not letting any slightest bit of my personal life into my other friends'.
So, I'll put on a smile, even though my heart might be crying.
Get it?
Yeah, something like that.
I feel good, that's what matters the most.
And to feel better, I have to know that I'm going to nail my Biology paper tomorrow. And for that to happen, I have to post this blog, say goodbye to Danial and Jon (whom I am chatting with, by the way), and get my head in Biology.
Oh yes! I finished writing "One Happy Ending"!
Excited yet?
Haha, you should be.
Good luck in bio,
♥ S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment