For now. (:
Feels the same, just the rush of intimidation of going into the exam hall now is finally off my shoulders.
But it's holidays now, I aint gonna see ma friends for 2 weeks!
unless we go out, which we will. But I won't be in school for 2 weeks!
Bummer!
I have 1 week staying at home, after that I'm going to LOMBOK baby!!
Therefore, this I week, I'll be:
1. Working on "A Thousand Miles" on piano.
2. Record songs.
3. Polish my old songs.
4. Learn to solve 4x4 rubiks.
Yeap, that should do for a week. I was intimidated by those people on youtube doing a cover of Vanessa Carlton's 'A Thousand Miles'. I have the piano sheet, now I'm off to work. If only I could get Tasnim off the piano. (:
till later,
♥ S
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment