It's a mandatory thing, for me to go back, after a movie or watching something off the television, I'll wait for the credits to roll to find out who is that hot guy in that movie and search him up on the net. Same thing goes for Mr. Hot Prince Caspian. Although his accent, according to Aishah, is a bit weird. I came back and searched 'Ben Barnes' up. Pictures of him, HOT! I prefer his long-prince-caspian hair than his short hair.
So today, was Zayd's birthday party at camp 5 in 1 utama. I hung out mostly with Danial Hooligan. (: because he was spiderman. Haha. He rock climbed! WOOT!
Then, we ditched the party and hung out at the arcade. Danial was teaching me how to change the gear for Daytona. It was hard, I respected him for always getting first in the matches.
Then, we walked through 1 Utama, without any specific intentions. We stopped at Adidas. He was checking out the Liverpool jerseys and talking me through in supporting Liverpool. Well, I kinda am supporting Liverpool for Danial's sake. Then we went to Nike, checked out the bottles and Manchester United's jerseys. He was of course being bias and comparing everything to Liverpool. (:
Then he introduced me to football boots; about the grip, and replica? Yeah, kinda.
Then we went back to camp 5, got some pizza and talked to Amir Asyraf. Danial was giving 'his' oh-so-famous tips for preparation for PMR. and Asyraf insisted that listening to my tips was more safe. Haha.
Then he went back and I'm stuck with the rest. (:
After that, I bought this 2 by 2 rubik's cube. I initially wanted to bye the 4 by 4, thinking that it would cause less than RM 50, but then, it cost RM 79.95. Yeap. So, I just bought the 2 by 2.
Then, me and my whole family watched Narnia Prince Caspian. Woot! My date with Mr. Hot. Aishah prefered Edmund (Skandar Keynes), what the hell? I thought Peter was better looking.
I love David Cook! I'm listening to all his songs, downloading all videos. He is just too awesome!
Bye, I need to get back to David Cook. (:
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment